Terms and Conditions
1. APPLICATION OF TERMS
- These Terms apply to your use of the Websites and its subdomains, including all sub webpages. By accessing and using the Websites:
- you agree to these Terms;
- where your access and use is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company), you confirm that you are authorised to, and do in fact, agree to these Terms on that person’s behalf and that, by agreeing to these Terms on that person’s behalf, that person is bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access and use the Website, and you must immediately stop doing so. These terms and conditions are between Pacific Jane Ltd. New Zealand, (“company”, “Pacific Jane”, “Pacific Jane Ltd.”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and all persons named on the itinerary (“you”, “your”).
We reserve the right to amend pricing at any time.
We reserve the right to amend any quoted pricing at any time. For customers who have paid a deposit the quoted price will remain as per trip quoted price on the day of the paid deposit.
From time to time events outside of our control mean that itinerary components may need to be replaced. We guarantee that the replacement product or service will be of equal or higher quality.
Whereby third party information from accommodation providers and or activity providers is incorrect or inaccurate PacificJane is acting as an agent for these suppliers.
Any information provided is done so with the understanding that the information may have been provided by a third party and should therefore only be used as a guideline. We may use third-party suppliers or providers of some services and products and as such acts as agents for those suppliers.
Any claim or liability resulting from those services or products is the responsibility of the supplier or provider. The company, its employees, independent contractors, suppliers and any person acting on behalf of the company accept no responsibility for damage or loss to property or person however caused.
The company prides itself on operating with honest, fair and reasonable business practices and has been built on providing excellent service and product to its guests. Should you feel that the product or service you have experienced did not live up to our promise then please contact the General Manager (+64 21 190 8899). All possible actions will be undertaken to rectify the situation to your satisfaction.
- We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
- We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Website without notice or liability.
- These Terms were last updated on 20 January 2021.
In these Terms:
- including and similar words do not imply any limit;
- loss includes loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis;
- personal information means information about an identifiable, living person;
- underlying System means any network, system, software, data or material that underlies or is connected to the Website;
- user ID means a unique name and/or password allocated to you to allow you to access certain parts of the Website;
- website means URL;
- you mean you or, if clause 1.1b applies, both you and the other person on whose behalf you are acting.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete.
- If you are given a User ID, you must keep your User ID secure and:
- not permit any other person to use your User ID, including not disclosing or providing it to any other person;
- immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must:
- not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System;
- unless with our agreement, access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
- You must obtain our written permission to establish a link to our Website. If you wish to do so, email your request to email@example.com
- You indemnify us against all Loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms, including any failure of a person who accesses and uses our Website by using your User ID.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
- To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with:
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this;
- any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
- We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- you access and use the Website at your own risk;
- we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, nothing in these Terms has the effect of contracting out of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent our liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, our liability is limited to NZD100.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law and only to the extent clauses 7.1 and 7.2 of these Terms do not apply, our total liability to you under or in connection with these Terms, or in connection with the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website, must not exceed NZD100.
- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website.
- When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
- The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
- Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
- to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website);
- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets;
- where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
- Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org make sure we use the same email address everywhere.
9. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, if we consider that you have breached these Terms or we otherwise consider it appropriate, we may immediately, and without notice, suspend or terminate your access to the Website (or any part of it).
- On suspension or termination, you must immediately cease using the Website and must not attempt to gain further access.
- If we need to contact you, we may do so by email or by posting a notice on the Website. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
- These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms or the Website.
- For us to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
- Clauses which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination of these Terms, including clauses 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 10.1, continue in force.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
11. Returns / Faulty goods
Pacificjane will return the money back if the product has technical issues which make it impossible to browse digital itinerary on a laptop or mobile devices. Any returns must be accompanied by a screenshot or screencast, of the technical problem. We will work on a remedial action to correct the problem. If the problem is corrected within five days of the date of the technical problem we will consider the matter closed. We will process a refund within 10 working days from the date the return to sale (refund) request was received if the issue / fault is not corrected. Otherwise sale of itineraries and other online resources is a non-return sale, a download document cannot be returned to Pacificjane for a refund on the grounds you no longer want or desire to own a copy of the download and online access.
- New Zealand road trips use NZTA journey planner for all road trips before departing to check for closures and other diversions, click Regions for details.
- Australian road closures check Road and traffic information (Department of Transport and Main Roads) Queensland. Closures & roadworks Western Australia. Outback Road Warnings South Australia. Live Traffic NSW New South Wales. Southern road closures – Trip information – Using roads – Roads, New South Wales. VicTraffic. Victoria. Road closures and delays – Transport Services Tasmania. Check road conditions Northern Territory.
- Check and if necessary telephone STAY providers, tour operators to ensure that goods and services are operating. The reputable operators will flag on their websites they have ceased trading and/or are in hibernation.
- Check and, if necessary, contact direct transport, tour and accommodation operators they are continuing to trade just before your scheduled departure and/or booking online.
- PacificJane and other social media posts cannot take responsibility for any tourism or visitor operator who has ceased trading and unable to fulfil the obligations initially agreed to with their customers. Remember to check contract supply and/or refund details before booking and paying a deposit.
- Pacific Jane acknowledges the New Zealand Department of Conservation as the authority and spokesperson for National Parks and other reserves under their management. Any errors, omissions will be immediately corrected as soon as possible upon notification.
- Pacificjane acknowledges Australia, Parks Australia and its organisation, Director of National Parks is a government-owned corporation of the Australian government responsible for the management of a portfolio of terrestrial and marine protected areas proclaimed under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act). The agency is a corporation solely as the authority and spokesperson for National Parks and other reserves under their management. Any errors, omissions will be immediately corrected as soon as possible upon notification.
- Remember to check the hotel websites for availability and openings.
- At all times heed warnings from public health and/or safety authorities about road conditions, travel advisories, tour operators and the same. Your safety, at all times, is important to us.
- Any email and any attachments to it (the “Communication”) is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email, delete the Communication and the return email, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Pacific Jane, or any of its related entities including STE does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.
- Use of photographs. Any photographs not tagged remain the property of Pacific Jane. PacificJane allows the use of the photographs in social media posts however the photographs are for editorial use only, that is the photographs are not to be used for commercial advertising, billboards, promotional material or on any products used for commercial or retail purposes. Editorial use is free, there are no charges however PacificJane.com must be acknowledged as the source of the photographs.
- Use of photographs whereby Pacific Jane has acknowledged the original source of the photographs. If we have infringed on use of any individual photograph please email details and we will remove the photograph as soon as possible. We respect copyright and acknowledge all source material. It is a pleasure to work with photographers and are happy to accept ideas to further any collaborative effort.
- Citation and source material, at all times we acknowledge original authorship and apologise for any omissions. If we have infringed on use of any copyrighted material inadvertently please contact us and we will remove the offending material as soon as possible. If you wish for Pacific Jane to alter or amend the citation to its corrected form please contact Pacific Jane.
- All communications email@example.com
General terms & conditions
- All bookings and booking enquiries are subject to availability and email (or written) confirmation by us. We reserve the right to deny access to the Website at any time without notice.
- You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
- you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account;
- you warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity;
- you warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate;
- you shall not use the Website for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- For persons who are residents in New Zealand and New Zealand passport holders, the applicable booking and purchase conditions are those which are accessed from the relevant product pages and you agree that you have read these before confirming your booking enquiry, booking or purchase. Residents and passport holders of countries other than New Zealand must first identify themselves as such prior to booking or purchase and ascertain whether the booking or purchase will be accepted from their country of residence and agree to any conditions applicable to their booking or purchase.
- Passports & Visas. Visas are the passengers own responsibility. For more information please log on to https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas. Please check with the respective Embassy or Consulate of each country that you are scheduled to visit or transit in as many destinations require visas for both New Zealand and Non-New Zealand Passport holders. Please ensure you have at least 6 months validity on your passport on your return and your first name and surname displayed on your air ticket are exactly the same as appears on your passport.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information and prices displayed on the Website, errors may occur from time to time. In the event that an incorrect price has been offered in error, any booking made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. You will be advised of any such mistake at the earliest opportunity whereupon you will then have the option to pay the correct price or to cancel and receive a full refund of any monies already paid by you.
- The prices and discounts shown on the Website are applicable to online bookings only and may vary from Pacific Jane marketing collateral, and in other advertising.
- The carriage of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the Warsaw Convention (and any amendments thereof) legislation and the carriers conditions of carriage.
- Please note that airlines have their own rules and regulations with regard to e-ticketing. We will not accept responsibility for non-compliance with such regulations and strongly recommend that you check these details with the airline of your choice in advance of travel.
- The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the website at any time or for any interruption in that access or use or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the Website is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
- Validity of Prices. Prices on the Pacific Jane website are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued. Prices Do Not Include Items of a personal nature (such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, etc.), transport, home port to destination and return (unless indicated).
- Responsibilities. Except to the extent that the law imposes a non-excludable liability.
- All bookings for products on the Pacific Jane website are accepted subject to the conditions of carriage and other conditions imposed by suppliers and subcontractors to Pacific Jane. Travelers should be aware that there is no relationship or joint venture, partnership or employment between Pacific Jane and any suppliers or subcontractors named on the site.
- Pacific Jane does not guarantee or warrant the standard, class or fitness for purpose of any product or service mentioned.
- In compiling the web site Pacific Jane has used information supplied to it by the operators of the relevant services. Pacific Jane has endeavored to ensure that the information contained on the web site is correct but clients should not rely, and are not invited to rely on the accuracy or validity of any information on the web site as the basis for any action, refraining from acting or disbursement and Pacific Jane expressly disclaims any liability for any loss or damage incurred by clients arising out of any such acts or omission or disbursements.
- Pacific Jane disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any –
- loss to;
- personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling; the traveler or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Pacific Jane, its servants or agents or of any subcontractor or supplier of any product or service on the Web Site.
- Minimum & Maximum numbers.
- Pacific Jane does require a minimum number of bookings in order for a tour to proceed. This means that in the event of our minimum numbers not being reached, it may be necessary to cancel or postpone a scheduled tour. In this event, we will endeavour to offer an alternative tour date.
- The last possible date on which a decision for a tour to be cancelled will be no later than 30 days prior to departure.
- Pacific Jane restricts guests number to a maximum of 25 persons per tour. Prior to booking any flights or making any travel arrangements customers are required to receive a confirmation from Pacific Jane to confirm their place on tour. In this case, it would be a ‘welcome letter’ sent via email from Pacific Jane.
- Age Policy. Pacific Jane offers adventure and snow tours across NZ that are designed for travellers that are young at heart and ready for an adventure. Due to the vast majority of accommodations we use, we cannot accept anyone who is under the age of 18 on our tours unless at the discretion of a representative of Pacific Jane. Anyone who is over the age of 60 is welcome to join our tours but please just be aware that a moderate level of fitness is required. If you have any concerns surrounding your health on our tours please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss your options.
- Accident Compensation Commission(ACC). If you are injured whilst in NZ, ACC may be able to help with the cost of the treatment & support you need whilst in NZ. However, it is important to be aware that you cannot sue for personal injury – ACC replaces that right. Furthermore, ACC only covers treatment and rehabilitation costs whilst in NZ; It is not a replacement for travel insurance and does not cover illness, disrupted travel plans or emergency travel to get you home. You will need to check your legal rights to access ACC if you are not a New Zealand citizen.
- What’s not included in the tour price. Airfares to & from the tour starting point, airport taxes, passport & visa costs, airport & ferry transfers to the tour departure point, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary, excess baggage fees, additional activities.
- Tour Details
- Any inclusions whilst on the road that you do choose not to partake in will not be refunded to you.
- Pacific Jane aims to provide a safe & enjoyable environment for all passengers and personnel on board our tours. Therefore please make a note of the below conditions.
- Pacific Jane does not tolerate any form of abuse, verbal or otherwise, of our personnel. Any person abusing or threatening Pacific Jane personnel or associated representatives will automatically forfeit their right to onward travel.
- There might be times when Pacific Jane personnel and/or representatives have to make decisions within the best interest of safety for its passengers. It is a condition of booking that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Pacific Jane. Should you choose not to comply with the said representative or are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of members of the tour, Pacific Jane reserves the right to refuse to allow you to continue with the tour.
- In such a case that you are removed from the tour Pacific Jane will not be liable to provide you with any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you.
- Pacific Jane cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- Pacific Jane representatives may take on tour photos and video recordings of you whilst you are a passenger. These may be used in the Pacific Jane brochures and/or advertising and publicity material (including social media) without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- Pacific Jane may use any text written in comment books, recorded in customer surveys or input to online forums, in brochures, websites and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of comments.
13. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
If a tour departure is cancelled due to Covid-19 government travel restrictions, Pacific Jane will transfer your deposit to a future tour date of your choosing.
If your tour is not affected by Covid-19 restrictions our standard cancellation conditions apply.
- Tour price & confirmation. Tour prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars. New Zealand GST (Goods & Services Tax) of 15% is included in tour costs. The non refundable deposit payment of 20% of the tour cost confirms your booking and acknowledges your agreement to our terms and conditions. Terms of business are by prepayment of all tour costs. Possible addition. Paying your balance.
- The balance of your tour must be paid in full no later than 60 days prior to the tour scheduled departure date. The date is referenced on the confirmation issued to you by Pacific Jane.
- If payment is not made by the due date Pacific Jane reserves the right to cancel your booking and assume any cancellation charges as per clause 3 below.
- In the case of bookings made between 45 days and the scheduled departure date full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Balance of fare. The balance of tour price is due to Pacific Jane 45 days before the tour starts. If the full tour price is not received by this date we reserve the right to cancel your tour and retain the deposit. Tour reservations can be made within 60 days provided full payment is made at time of booking.
- Cancellation policy.
- A travel voucher is negotiable for customers, who no fault of their own need to cancel a tour assigned to a specific date and event.
- Outside 60 days – Loss of deposit
- 30 – 59 days – 50% of tour cost
- 15 – 29 days – 75% of tour cost
- Within 14 days – 100% of tour cost
- Please be aware if you are booked through a third party such as a travel agent, their cancellation policy and terms and conditions may differ from our own. Be sure to check their particular terms.
- No refund will be given if you voluntarily leave a tour for any reason.
- A travel voucher is negotiable for customers, who no fault of their own need to cancel a tour assigned to a specific date and event.
- If we cancel or change a PacificJane tour
- Pacific Jane reserves the right to make changes to their itineraries or cancel any tour, including a guaranteed tour, either prior to the tour starting or during the tour.
- If Pacific Jane cancels a tour in which you are holding a fully paid booking you may choose between an alternative tour or a full refund. Pacific Jane holds no responsibility for any incidental expenses that you may have occurred as a result of your booking being cancelled.
- If the alternative tour chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the difference is higher you must pay the difference.
- Tour payment
- Direct bank transfer:
- Please make your payment including all bank charges and transfer fees to Pacific Jane.
- Account No. 12-3109-0134479-50
- ASB Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: ASB Bank Limited, 12 Jellicoe Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- SWIFT No: ASBBNZ2A
- We accept online payments by Visa or Mastercard. Please note, payment of balance of fare made by Visa or Mastercard will incur additional fees.
- Paypal – online payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over the phone – For all credit card payments made over the phone or online there is a 2% credit card fee per transaction. (AMEX 2.5%)
All payments please use reference tour code.
- Direct bank transfer:
- Travel Insurance. To safeguard your tour payment in the event of your having to cancel your reservation or curtail your tour we highly recommend you take out domestic cancellation insurance at the same time as you make your booking as any cancellations received will be charged according to our terms and conditions above.
- Booking Amendments
- Please note that many travel providers treat passenger name changes and itinerary alterations as a FULL CANCELLATION and as such these changes can incur full cancellation charges.
- All travel providers charge amendment and cancellation fees. Pacific Jane will not take responsibility for clients who do not take out comprehensive Travel Insurance cover for all bookings.
- Changes to activities & additional accommodation is not permitted within 45 days of departure to tour.
- If you need to change to an alternative departure date you may do so in accordance with the below fee table.
- Outside 60 days – No fee
- 8-44 Days – $500 Admin Fee
- Within 7 days – 100% of tour cost
- If the tour you are changing to has a higher price you are liable to cover the difference.
14. OTHER TERMS
- Health, Fitness and Behavior. Payment of the deposit by the client(s) to Pacific Jane acts as a warranty that the client(s) is/are reasonably healthy and/or fit to participate in the tour and the client(s) indemnifies Pacific Jane from all actions, claims and demands arising out of any want of health and fitness. Pacific Jane reserves the right to remove a client from a tour if their health, fitness or behavior interfere with the tour or other client(s) tour experience in any way.
- Accommodation and activities. Occasionally Pacific Jane may need to make a variation to the listed accommodation. This accommodation will be of the same standard or best available alternative. If an included activity is unavailable, Pacific Jane will provide an alternative activity of a similar standard. Pacific Jane reserves the right to amend/alter an itinerary where necessary.
- Transfers. Tours include transfers where we mention it in the itinerary.
- Holiday Duration. The first and last day of most structured holidays is considered a travelling day and therefore depending on flight times/other circumstances may not necessarily be a whole day. It is strongly recommended for tours that start before 2.00pm you arrive in the town, where the tour commences the night before. Pacific Jane can not delay tour departure for late arrivals due to unforeseen flight / train / connection issues.
- Force Majeure. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions we regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances amounting to “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control. Force majeure events. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance such as natural disaster, war, pandemic, fire, terrorism or other similar event beyond our control, we will provide a refund less any unrecoverable costs.
- Use of Imagery. Pacific Jane reserves the right to use photographs or videos taken during tours for promotional purposes. This may include, but is not limited to, use online, in printed material or at public events.
- Itineraries. Itineraries are subject to alteration without notice & are intended as a guide only. Pacific Jane reserves the right to change the itinerary without any notice. Any additional expenses incurred by the passenger is not Pacific Jane responsibility. Pacific Jane can give no guarantees as to the exact arrival & departure times for carriers and operators used by Pacific Jane & will not be liable for the failure of any services or attractions beyond its control.
- Departure Times and Flight Numbers. Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers. Nonetheless, Pacific Jane will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. Pacific Jane strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed by phone with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
- Special Requests. Special requests will be always passed on to the travel providers but can never be guaranteed. Pacific Jane should be advised of any special request no later than 7 days prior to departure.
- Smoking. Government regulations forbid smoking in tourist coaches. The vast majority of our accommodation are also non-smoking, with some having designated smoking areas outside.
- Finish with this “quote”. Statutory Protections under New Zealand Law. These terms and conditions should be read subject to and in conjunction with the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act (applicable in New Zealand) and do not affect your rights as expressed in these acts.