AMAZING, AUTHENTIC AUCKLAND
AUCKLAND SHORT BREAKS – WEEKEND GETAWAY
An Auckland trip exploring wineries or nearby beaches, regional parks or simply walking from coast to coast. Mix and stir your short break getaway with markets flavoured with the unique Maori & Pasifika culture Auckland delivers. Auckland is your New Zealand on a plate. Authentic Auckalnd adventure where jumping of a harbour bridge is actually encouraged.
Visit Auckland, try the place out and you might never leave.
AUCKLAND ROAD TRIPS – NEW ZEALAND ON A PLATE
- Imagine a city (Auckland) with three wine / vineyard districts nearby, Kumeu, Waiheke Island & the Matakana Coast
- Find a place where coast to coast there are beaches, water activities and quiet towns, the preserve of Regional Parks
- Discover the Hauraki Gulf, conservation islands, waterways and marine reefs
- Nature is not a visitor experience, it’s Auckland’s backyard
- Countryside, nature is wrapped up with an urban vibe (translation: great coffee everywhere)
… discover trip suggestions, itineraries between 3 – 5 days or develop your New Zealand once in a lifetime holiday around an extended stay in Auckland.
BEST BITS TRAVEL GUIDE