- FLIGHTS to & from major cities*
- Your own professional historian as a guide
- 1 night at Akaroa Waterfront Motels
- 1 night at Methven Resort
- 2 nights at Danseys Pass Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 3 x 2-course dinners
- Magical Ohinetahi Gardens Guided Tour
- The Giant House Akaroa
- Exclusive country estate lunch
- Waimate Museum
- Enjoy meeting some Aussies / hand feed wallabies
- Vanished World Centre Duntroon
- Afternoon tea in Larnach Castle’s heritage stable complex
- Relish a night at Methven boutique cinema with snacks at hand
- Comfortable air-conditioned coaches with panoramic windows
- Tax included
*Door-to-door transfer: shuttle transfer between all the suburbs of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin (excl rural areas)
*Get 2x$50 pp off from your booking and use it as a dinner voucher (your choice of restaurant)
Tour includes 3 breakfast, 3 dinner
Tour excludes 1 breakfast and 1 dinner in Akaroa, you can use your “all meals included” discount to go out and have brekky or dinner – there are heaps of options close to your accommodation)
- Airfare to and from destinations
- Travel/Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended, please contact us for a quote)
- Sightseeing / activities not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Optional day tours during free time
- Entry visa if needed
Some activities are weather-dependent (trips can be swap during the day).
Single Supplement: up to 4 single rooms per group.
* Door to door transfer: within 25km to tour start point (Parnell Railway Station). Includes airport pick up and drop off (between airport and tour start point – Parnell Station) on the same day of tour start / finish.
The joiurney is worth it.